Do You Need to Outsource your Bookkeeping?
The Key Points Below May Help You Determine This.
1) You want a bookkeeper that has extensive experience performing bookkeeping, accounting & QuickBooks tasks and who is actually certified or degreed in some of these skills.
2) You require less than 20 hours per month of bookkeeping maintenance, which can be the complete bookkeeping duties for your small business, or you may just need someone to perform the back-end financial tasks such as the monthly reconciliations and reporting, while you as the business owner can handle everything else.
3) You only need immediate catch up and cleanup of all bookkeeping & technical issues.
4) You suspect your current bookkeeping is falling behind or has inconsistencies and you need a review.
5) You want someone independent to reconcile and close out the books periodically (such as monthly) and provide reports while keeping your own in-house employed staff to perform the daily separate in-house financial duties.
What Can AccuraBooks Do For You?
AccuraBooks offers weekly and monthly virtual full charge bookkeeping services and monthly on-site services to small businesses. I also provide complete consulting reviews to analyze your entire bookkeeping status and make recommendations where applicable.
In addition to reconciliations and reporting, AccuraBooks provides the following:
• Accounts Receivables & Payables Maintenance
• Inventory Maintenance
• Payroll – Full Service
• Rental Properties Bookkeeping
• Job-Costing Tracking
AccuraBooks has hourly and flat rates available for all bookkeeping services performed; full service payroll, 1099 & tax services will have separate fees.
I bill clients monthly and then charge a credit or debit card on file by the billing due date. My billings to the client are detailed, per bookkeeping task performed, so the client knows exactly what they are paying for.
I strive to maintain the best communications with clients to ensure everyone is on the same page as to the status of their books.
Emailing is usually the preferred method of communications however phone and screen-sharing sessions are sometimes needed to resolve more complex issues and provide detailed explanations & recommendations.
Bookkeeping by AccuraBooks can help your reporting needs for:
- Loans & Lines of Credit
- Non-profit Grants
- Reports for Board Members
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Investor Confidence
- Executive Meetings
- Tax Deadlines