Experience, Efficiency & Expertise
AccuraBooks Advanced QuickBooks Technical and Bookkeeping Support.
Do you need efficient and proper bookkeeping cleanup, maintenance and technical support? Since 2008, I have been helping clients of all small business sizes and industries maintain their bookkeeping processes, so they can simply just run their business with less worry about support.
Quite simply, in the bookkeeping industry, you probably are going to get what you pay for. There may also be less of a chance of encountering tax filing & forecasting delays due to simply hiring a qualified bookkeeper.
Is AccuraBooks The Right Fit For You?
Use The Key Points Below To Help You Determine This.
1) Your business will earn (gross receipts) between $100k & $5 million annually.
2) You require between 1 to 15 hours per month of bookkeeping maintenance (which can include complete bookkeeping duties or specific tasks such as accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, job costing, inventory management, bank reconciliations).
3) You want the exact same bookkeeper to directly communicate to and depend on for all bookkeeping tasks.
4) You are behind and need immediate catch up and clean up of all bookkeeping & technical issues.
5) You have had performance issues with current or previous bookkeepers and your books need help.
6) You want someone independent to reconcile and close out the books periodically (such as monthly) and provide reports while keeping your own in-house staff to perform the daily separate financial duties (such as invoicing and payroll tasks).
7) You simply do not have time for bookkeeping and need dependable services.
8) You want a very small bookkeeping firm to know your books inside and out.
AccuraBooks offers daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly remote full charge bookkeeping services and monthly on site services to small businesses. I also provide consulting reviews to analyze your current bookkeeping status and make recommendations where applicable.
AccuraBooks works with any C.P.A. or financial consulting firm and can provide recommendations to you. Over the years, clients have depended on AccuraBooks making their budgeting/forecasting & fiscal year-end closings lives easier and cost-efficient simply because they can depend on the accurate and timely work of AccuraBooks.
AccuraBooks Processes are Timely and Transparent.
I strive to maintain communications and check-ins with clients at least on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis (where appropriate) to ensure everyone at least has an update on the status of their books. For remote work, emailing is the preferred method of communications however phone and screen-sharing sessions are sometimes warranted (especially upon taking over the business books for the first time) to resolve more complex issues and provide detailed recommendations.
AccuraBooks has hourly and flat rates available for all bookkeeping services performed; payroll & tax services will always have separate fees. I bill clients monthly either on the 1st or 15th and charge a credit or debit card on file by the due date. My billings to the client are detailed, per bookkeeping task performed, so the client knows exactly what they are paying for.
AccuraBooks efficient and timely bookkeeping expertise helps reporting needs for:
- Loans & Lines of Credit
- Non-profit Grants
- Reports for Board Members
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Investor Confidence
- Executive Meetings