AccuraBooks provides bookkeeping for small businesses in Austin and surrounding communities.
In addition to the typical bank reconciliations and reporting, AccuraBooks provides services in the following bookkeeping areas:
• Accounts Receivables & Payables
• Payroll – Full Service
• Rental Properties Bookkeeping
• Catchup & Cleanup
• Controller Duties
Billing & Communications
Rates are billed hourly for all remote & on site bookkeeping services performed; full service payroll & 1099 services will have different base & forms fees where applicable.
Solutions are offered for clients that do not have a need to access their bookkeeping or purchase bookkeeping software and only just want reports.
Clients are billed monthly and then a credit or debit card on file is charged by the billing due date. All billings to clients are detailed, per bookkeeping task performed, so each client knows exactly what they are paying for.
Emailing is usually the preferred method of communications however phone and screen-sharing sessions are sometimes needed to resolve more complex issues and provide detailed explanations & recommendations.
Benefits of Using AccuraBooks
- In Business Since 2008 - Experienced & educated in bookkeeping skills & software.
- Affordable - Average rate is around $55/hour.
- Professional - All bookkeeping matters are handled with the highest standards & due diligence.
- Reliable - AccuraBooks always meets all deadlines.
- Flexibile - Remote or on site services including weekly document exchanges and bank deposits.
David Kuzak obtained his Bachelor's of Accounting from the University of Houston-Clear Lake and has worked in military, corporate, government and small business industries and has high respect for the small business entrepreneur. David created 123 Bookkeeping Solutions, d.b.a. AccuraBooks in Austin back in 2008.
Some Important Reasons For Professional Bookkeeping:
- Loan Requests
- Reports for Investors
- Reports for Accountants
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Tax Deadlines