Benefits of Using AccuraBooks
- Since 2008 - Experienced & educated in bookkeeping skills & software.
- Affordable - $55/hour for all bookkeeping work performed.
- Efficient - Many small businesses only need one or two hours of bookkeeping work per month.
- Reliable - AccuraBooks will always meet your deadlines.
- Flexibility - remote or on site services including document pickup and bank deposits.
AccuraBooks provides bookkeeping for small businesses in most services and product industries.
In addition to the typical bank reconciliations and reporting, AccuraBooks provides services in the following bookkeeping areas:
• Accounts Receivables & Payables
• Payroll – Full Service
• Rental Properties Bookkeeping
• Bookkeeping For Personal Matters
• Catchup & Cleanup
• Any Miscellaneous
Billing & Communications
Rates are $55/hour for all remote & on site bookkeeping services performed; full service payroll & 1099 services will have different base & forms fees where applicable.
Solutions are offered for clients that do not have a need to access their bookkeeping or purchase bookkeeping software and only just want reports.
Clients are billed monthly and then a credit or debit card on file is charged by the billing due date. All billings to clients are detailed, per bookkeeping task performed, so each client knows exactly what they are paying for.
Emailing is usually the preferred method of communications however phone and screen-sharing sessions are sometimes needed to resolve more complex issues and provide detailed explanations & recommendations.
David Kuzak obtained his Bachelor's of Science in Accounting back in 2002 from the University of Houston-Clear Lake. David Kuzak is not a Certified Public Accountant, but is a bookkeeping and payroll expert.
Some Important Reasons For Accurate Bookkeeping:
- Loan Requests
- Reports for Investors
- Reports for Owners
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Tax Deadlines